Spiritualism New Zealand
Who We Are
Spiritualism New Zealand is a community of like-minded people, brought together by a common goal to live our lives spiritually.
We accept that each person is a unique individual, totally responsible for their own thoughts, actions and words but deserving of loving support in whatever way they need, as they journey through this lifetime.
On a wider scale, we accept that everything on our earth plane is interconnected and together we are one, striving to make our planet a more peaceful, loving environment to live in.
To this end, we share our knowledge and understanding with all we come into contact with.
Creating a spiritual community throughout
To support the growth and development of spiritualism in New Zealand and promote spiritual values as a way of life
The Foundation of our belief is the Seven Principles
- The Universal Fatherhood of God
- The Universal Brotherhood of Man
- The Communion of Spirits and the Ministry of Angels
- The Survival of Bodily Death
- Personal Responsibility
- Compensation and Retribution, here or hereafter, for all the Good and Evil Deeds done on Earth
- Eternal Progress open to every Human Soul
- supply a common basis of belief, a spiritual philosophy
- are a foundation for a way of life
- allow Spiritualism to be free from creed or dogma as a religious philosophy
- do not necessarily express the full creed of all Spiritualists
The Story Behind our Home Page Picture
- There is water in the foreground – our emotional connection
- The land – is our human home
- The Aurora Australus – is our spiritual home
- The Aurora colours – are the high energies blending our homes together
- The Milky Way – is our source
Photo Under License by Ben Fewtrell