Authors, E-books and Websites
We have compiled a list of people and places that might be of interest to you, whether you are just getting started on your journey or are thirsty for more knowledge. This list is by no means exhaustive and we encourage you to explore any avenues that feel right for you.
If you have a favourite author or website that you think others might be interested in, please email Barbara at email@example.com so she can add it to the list.
- Chris Wilson
- Deepak Chopra
- Denise Linn
- Diana Cooper
- Dr Joe Dispenza
- Eckhart Tolle
- Gordon Smith
- Greg Braden
- James Redfield
- Jeanette Wilson
- John Edward
- Kelvin Cruickshank
- Kerrie Erwin
- Lee Carroll
- Sue Nicholson
- Tyler Henry
Spiritualism New Zealand runs a free meditation on Zoom every Thursday evening at 8pm. To get more information about this check out our events page. We have included some of these meditations here for anyone to listen to. We also have a further selection available for our members, and these can be accessed when you logon. If you would like access to the full range of meditations, you can join us by clicking on one of the Join Us Now buttons.
To listen to these meditations, just click on the name.
- Amanda – A New Perspective
- Angela – Oneness and Connecting with Spirit Guides
- Annette – Beam of White Light
- Barbara – Violet Flame
- Frankie – An Answer to your Question
- Jenny – Dragons of the Elements
- Joanne – Anchoring Love, Comfort and Connection
- Kim – How do I Express What I Need To
- Laurel – The Healing Pool
- Michael – Boat Journey
- Shona – Be With Your Light
- Sue – Seed of Life
- Susan – Finding Faith and Trust on the Mountain
If you would like to listen to more meditations by these mediums, please login if you are already a member, or join us so that you can have access to the whole collection.
The following content is accessible for members only, please sign in.
Spiritualism New Zealand produces a free newsletter most months of the year. These newsletters contain information about spiritual events around the country run by both us and our members, interesting articles, spirit writings and more. If you would like to subscribe to this newsletter, please click here. You can check out some of our past newsletters by clicking on the links below.
We have documents on our website that we hope will be useful to you. Many of these are available to the public and some are limited to access by members only. We have listed them all here as an easy-access resource for you.
Click on the name to read any of these articles
- A Brief History of Spiritualism in New Zealand
- A Timeline of the History of Spiritualism
- Alternative Versions of the Seven Principles
- Being a Church Minister
- Definitions of spiritual terms
- The Formation of Spiritualism New Zealand
- The Seven Principles of Spiritualism – a reflection
- The Violet Flame
- What does it mean to live a spiritual life
- What is Spiritualism?
If you are a member and would like to read these articles, please logon. If you would like to join our organisation so that you have access to everything on our website, please click one of the Join Us Now buttons. The following content is accessible for members only, please sign in.