Organisations and Groups
When you get together with others for a spiritual purpose, you can share your knowledge so that each can grow in their own way.
A spiritual organisation or group can cover a wide range of possibilities
- A small group of people getting together for meditation and/or spiritual development
- A spiritual centre or church
- An open group where anyone is welcome and various subjects and practices are discussed
- And many more possibilities.
The purpose of all these groups is
- To learn to understand what living a spiritual life means
- To learn to interact with the spirit realm, whether it be through healing or channelling
- To train and develop your mediumistic skills
- To interact with like-minded people.
We have several articles available to our members, to help you set up and run the type of organisation or group you are interested in. These articles include information on how to run church services, creating a spiritual group or a formal structure for your organisation, helpful information for running your organisation and so on.
You may also find the Charities Services Handbook helpful.