Registered Spiritual Healers
Registered spiritual healers with Spiritualism New Zealand have successfully completed training, demonstrated a high healing standard and abide by the Code of Ethics for Spiritual Healers.
We also have provisional spiritual healers who are completing a two-year training programme under the supervision of a trainer, and who have also committed to abide by our Code of Ethics for Spiritual Healers.
Who can become a Registered Spiritual Healer?
Anyone can become a spiritual healer as we all have that innate ability to connect with the healing energy within us.
Benefits of becoming a Registered Spiritual Healer
Becoming a Registered Spiritual Healer provides a number of benefits, including:
- Recognition as part of a national body
- Access to on-going training
- Access to peer support and mentoring
- The right to advertise yourself as a Registered Spiritual
Healer with Spiritualism New Zealand provided that you meet the on-going requirements
- Public confidence regarding your ethics and standards of practice
- Cover by Public Liability Insurance held by Spiritualism New Zealand, provided that you abide by our Code of
Ethics for Spiritual Healers
What do you need to do to become a Registered Spiritual Healer?
There are two pathways to becoming a Registered Spiritual Healer. You can:
- Join Spiritualism New Zealand as an Individual Member and gain full access to all our resources and benefits; or
- Join an organisation which is a member of Spiritualism New Zealand and gain only the benefits ascribed to Registered Spiritual Healers. (If you join through an organisation, you can also join as an Individual Member at any time.)
Download the Spiritual Healers Application Process file and follow the pathway that feels right for you.